A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Coming In September: Seven Straight Nights

It's been a hectic few days as I've been working with Mayra David, a straight young woman who will be coordinating this year's Seven Straight Nights for Equal Rights events in New York City. She's been a supporter of Soulforce for years so she's been able to jump right in which makes my job even easier.

Mayra is cooking up some exciting ideas and if you would like to take a stand for LGBT equality during the Seven Straight Nights campaign, contact her by sending an email to 7SN@sfnyc.org!

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/