A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rude Awakenings

We awoke this morning to find the side of our bus smathered in paintballs.

I sit on the bus now as the police clean our bus. It has been a pleasure working with the chief of police; his support warms me on this rainy morning.

"I wish you safe journey and I'm glad you stopped in Rexburg"

And now we drive to Billings.

Sent from Treo

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/