A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ripples

I found this blog today. Weeks after we pulled away from the George Fox campus, the positive effects of our visit are still being felt in the community at large. And I am encouraged.

It's good to remember how often Quakers are tender people. Last week, for instance, I shared with A., in my meeting, the story of the encounter between Soul Force and George Fox University. I knew that I had been moved by the story. But to watch A. respond with brimming eyes and a face full of tenderness... I was moved by how readily he was moved.
This is why we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Quaker Pagan" claims no affiliation with George Fox University.

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/