A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Sunday, April 22, 2007

East Bus Update

As I've been making my way across the country on the Westbound bus of the 2007 Equality Ride, 25 of my amazing peers have been criss-crossing the eastern half of the USA. I haven't posted many updates about them myself but hopefully you've found the links to their blogs on the sidebar or have been reading the official Equality Ride blog.

As I was searching for the Washington Post video from Patrick Henry, I also found a video from the Eastbound bus stop at Bob Jones University (created by someone outside of Soulforce). I have posted the video below.

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/