A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Departure

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

I remember the very first time my mother taught me that verse. It was at YoungLife's Windy Gap camp in North Carolina. It made an indelible impression on me and I often go back to that verse in Issiah for strength.

As it turns out, that verse is also Meilee's favorite verse. And today, as my mom did so many years ago, she told it to me to give me courage. I carry them both (and the countless other friends who continue to support me) with me as I board my plane and venture into the great unknown.

Lord, give me strength. And here I go!

Sent from Treo

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/