A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What is your Cardboard Testimony?

My friend Sam shared with my yesterday about how his church recently did "Cardboard Testimonies" and today my friend Kelly from Summer Staff witih YoungLife updated her status with a link to the following YouTube video



What would my cardboard testimonies look like?

Ashamed of my love | Loved by the One

Trapped in secrecy | Freed in Christ

Treading water with my faith | Reignited with passion to follow the Lord

Disorienting darkness | Illuminating light

Ability to have meaningful relationships crippled by fear of being gay | God showed me that I am created by God and it is good

Filled my life with parties in college | Filling my life with God today

Always look for ways to make and store up money | Giving away more than ever and finding different sorts of treasures

What do yours look like?

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/