A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy: Teen Movies

I may no longer be a teen, but I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not supremely excited about the upcoming third installment in the High School Musical franchise.



So. excited.
Thanks, Molly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, you're excited because it's gonna be freaking fantastic!!!!

casey and i wanna go. you should come with us. micah thinks we're dumb, but seriously, it's going to be so sweet.

shay

Brian said...

Micah is being a silly boy. Opening night, we are SO THERE!

freelancer said...

Oh my goodness, I was just thinking about this today! I can't wait. Haha.

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/