A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Friday, February 01, 2008

Duh.

The Washington Post reports that the Maryland Circuit court affirmed the Maryland State School Board which affirmed the Montgomery County school board which included information about sexual orientation in the health education curriculum. The judged ruled there was no reason to "second-guess the appropriateness" of the curriculum chosen by the Montgomery community. Which includes giving the factually correct answer "No," if asked if being gay is a mental disorder.

For all the talk of activist judges and special interest groups ramming agendas... it seems is is the anti-gay agenda which is out of step with the people, the public interest, and the process of law.

1 comment:

Casey said...

My kingdom for reporters who would give the name of the case, just once... I want to read that opinion!

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/