A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Put Equality Ride on your iPod

I've formatted our West bus Equality Ride videos for iPod. You can download them using the links below and then all you have to do is add them to your iTunes Library. They're all ready to go. Thanks to Adam Britt for hosting the files.

University of Notre Dame

Wisconsin Lutheran University
Brigham Young University
Brigham Young University - Idaho


West Bus Photo Slideshow

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Brian,
Thanks for stopping by my page. You guys are an inspiration, and it makes me feel so good to see such inspired, passionate youth. i'm not Christian, but so appreciate what you're doing. Good luck!

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/