A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Monday, February 19, 2007

An Anonymous Donation

comment: "Brian, Asking God's blessing on you venture. Thanks for your help in informing people that we can be gay and Christian at the same time."
Donations have been trickling in from friends and friends' parents but I was completely caught off guard by this one. Alexey told us that often times riders get donations from complete strangers. I believed him, but somehow figured I would be exempt.

This anonymous donor was a powerful reminder to me of why I am doing this. To whoever it was: Thank you, for supporting me in this cause and for being a voice from the outside. I will do my best to let others know.

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/