A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oops.

It's been almost an entire month since my last post, my bad.

What has happened since? Life in New York City continues as it has for the past months: Lots of out-of-town visitors and lots of out-of-town travel. Trips to DC to see the family have brightened my life; being so close to them is more fulfilling than I ever imagined it would be. Four years in California helped me to forge my identity and find my own voice, but I am enjoying my reimmersion into the Murphy clan. I'll stop before the unintended prodigal son allusions get any stronger.

I've been talking with David Sisco, a musician and friend from Marble Collegiate, to score the Ex-Gay Survivor Conference video and I'm really excited to get that process rolling. I'm hoping that once we get out all of the uncleared music and put in his original works, I'll be able to get it into a festival or two. More on that later. In the meantime, you should check out David's latest recording which was recently released on iTunes here.

I don't have much to say. New York is good, work is good, family is good. I've got a bunch bouncing around but at 10 AM on a Sunday morning, they aren't the most cogent. Stay tuned.

No comments:

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/