A Brief Introduction

Endeavoring to define myself outside of a "job title." I'm a nomad of sorts who fell in love with technology, activism, and helping others. I run a web & media consulting firm, have a blog specifically for activists & non-profits, and travel often. I love talking about theology, politics, and social change. I love doing something about it even more. I also like to be a well-rounded and fully present person. That's why I write here. Connect with me on twitter

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unaccountable Rulers

The Washington Post reports:

The State Department's annual survey of human rights practices around the world calls Sudan's record "horrific" and notes that countries where power is in the hands of unaccountable rulers are the most systematic violators of human rights standards.
I wonder if that applies to American rulers only Africans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently not. Especially if you have that pesky old Third Geneva convention to follow... But it's all for "national security". Like clubbing baby seals for Jesus.

 
/*Google Analytics Tracking Code*/